This issue of the Try Harder Society Magazine investigates the issue of happiness.
Here at T.H.S. headquarters, we are interested in the following questions:
- What is happiness? How do I achieve it?
- How do I become at peace with myself?
- What is the best way to be in the world?
- How can I reach my full potential? What does my full potential look like?
- What truths can I be sure of on this life? What is concrete that I can hold onto?
- How has social conditioning shaped my self-image and my idea of the world?
- How do I live life on my own terms?
- How do I heal myself?
- How can I be good and brave and true?
These questions are the driving force behind the inquiry that follows. Enjoy! And remember to try harder!